VPN for Android
VPN will not work on older Android phones v1.6 (even if option is available) Just upgrade the firmware to 2.1+ and you will be able to connect. Some Samsung devices have known issues with vpn.
For PPTP connections:
- Start from home screen.
- Press button on your phone to bring up the menu.
- Go to "Settings".
- Go to "Wireless & Networks".
- Then "VPN Settings".
- Tap on "Add VPN".
- Then on "Add PPTP VPN".
- Select "VPN name".
- Input "Banana VPN" there (without quotes).
- Under set VPN server input the IP address provided in the welcome mail.
- Disable encryption. It's necessary.
- Under "DNS search domains" enter 188.8.131.52
- Press menu button on phone and select "Save".
- Now you should see BananaVPN connection in list. Tap on it.
- Authorization window will appear. Enter your username and password (password is case sensitive).
- You should be successfully connected now.
For L2tp/Ipsec connections:
Same as above but select the "L2tp/ipsec with PSK" option
-Set Ipsec Pre-shared key = secureserver
-Do NOT enable L2tp Secret
We recommend you download "VPN SHOW" application from Android Market for quick access to VPN settings.
Install the FeatVPN app from the Google Market.